Follow???

Music falling down

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On twenty-fifth January~

What is the most important thing dat we should ever realize dat, every second in our time we must do something... No matter what kind of activity dat we do, we must happy and enjoy everything...

Now, what i'm doing...
I just do anything i like in my own way... at the end i don't know how to describe...
i'm a person who we called "feelingless"... haha... i don't think its a good "word"...

On 25th January, i woke up late in the morning...
It was accidentally, when Hajar called me and told dat we should attend the exhibition at the DSM... What we call, Dewan Sultan Mizan. haaa...
I do luv to visit the exhibition bcoz i got a lot of idea on how to plan a research by looking at another people research... There, i cud also found the very exhaustic animal... muahaahaa...
One of the best exhibition i think is the "pameran" at Institut Akuatropika booth...
That one is the most interesting part dat i like bcoz i like dat crab in the aquarium...
Other than dat, i cud also read at the notes on the exhibition wall regarding on my course, Aquaculture... I do luv my course very much bcoz i can find a lot of things dat are amazing.
I cud also do my own research and learn a lot of meaningful things... Besides, i cud also be a consultant one day to teach people on how to be master in aquaculture field...

after visit the exhibition at the DSM, i have to attend for fishery class... Of course i came late to the class bcoz i was so tired and i have to wait for a van. There is only one van for us on dat day. So we have to "berebut" and who fail to get inside the van will come late to the class... haha

In the afternoon, at 3.30p.m. i have a meeting with all group leaders for kenegaraan subject. That afternoon, we just divide the topics for each group. Sadly, i vote wrongly for my group bcoz our turn is number 2. Whatever it is, it's just a fate... muahaha... for all my group members, la tahaf wa la tahzan...

At night, i still didnt eat smthg until night. Then after come back from Surau Irfan, "mendengar ceramah"' i bought "benjo"... I think it was a good meal at night. After dat, i attend for silat. I watch the performance from the student and then i go back at aroud 11.30p.m. and sleep...

Although there are a lot of things dat i did yesterday, i still not even know what was my feeling exactly... So, what kind of person dat i belong to??? The answer is.... I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...